Sweet Anna Grace

Sweet Anna Grace

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Overwhelmed with Love

As I reflect over our journey this year, I am overwhelmed by the love and support that has been given to my family. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the prayers, cards, encouragement, financial support and the special little things so many have done to make Anna Grace feel so loved and special.

We did hear back from the DNA test about two weeks ago and they confirmed that Anna Grace does have MSD. Although doctors had predicted that Anna Grace did have MSD, hearing the confirmation was very hard. I am grateful that I serve a God that is sovereign. He gives me strength and peace moment by moment.

Anna Grace is doing very well. She is healthy...other than a little cold that we are all battling right now. She has loved being around all her family during Christmas. Now that she is back home, she has been playing with all her Christmas presents. Just today, we have enjoyed this beautiful day that God has given us playing baseball, alligator golf, jumping on the inflatable jumpie and having a picnic. I just love the sweet family that God has given me.

Cherishing Every Moment,
Leigh Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment